Your business needs are changing fast, and so are the demands placed on your current learning technology. Learning leaders must stay a step ahead of their business, but that can be difficult when dealing with antiquated technology and limited delivery options. Over 30% of organizations in a recent Brandon Hall survey had plans to replace their existing LMS solution. Most of them look forward to the transition with dread and concern.
Join GP Strategies' Katie Wirth and Saba's Charles DeNault as they share insights that can help reduce your fear of change and discuss best practices from hundreds of successful transitions for creating a strategy for the migration, as well as tools and tricks for preparing your organization for a limited-impact change.
5 key takeaways include:
- Insights and compelling reasons as to why organizations change their LMS
- Key actions for selecting the right solution for the future, not just today
- Ideas for obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- How to ensure the new system is embraced from Day 1
- Best practices and considerations for easily overlooked aspects of an LMS migration
Don't miss this engaging 30-minute webinar, register today!